Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- We collect visitor information during registration on the site and this information is used to contact individuals about the services they expressed interest in. Clients can also share demographic information at their will; we do not ask for mandatory information.
- At Arcengine, we are the sole owners of the information collected by us. We collect information that is voluntarily provided to us by our clients personally through, personal contact, website, email or any other method. We do not use any unethical methods to collect client and customer information.
- We use client information only to respond to their queries or when contacted by the client themselves. We do not share or sell the information collected by us to any third party outside of our company other than when necessary to provide you better services, with your consent.
- Arcengine may contact clients via email or other chosen method to share details about new products, services or any special offers from the company unless we are asked not to. Clients can change their preference regarding this communication at any time.
- Clients are free to get in touch with us and ask for the following information:
- Check what data have we stored about you
- Change/Correct your data in our database
- Request for Deletion of your data from our records
- Express concern about our usage of your data
- thearcengine.com does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If parents/adults think that their child mayhave shared their information on our website, we encourage them to get in touch with us immediately and we will respond by promptly removing their information from our records.
- Arcengine stores its data in highly secure servers and our team of security experts works with various technologies to ensure that client data remains safe from hackers and illegal and unethical usage.
- Sensitive client information collected by us is stored and transferred using the best encryption methods. Clients can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of their web browser. Missing icon or any other issues should be immediately reported.
- All the client information is protected even from the company employees unless they need it for some processes like bill generation or customer service. Individuals from the departments are given highly secure access to the data and each one them signs a non-disclosure contract to protect the integrity of client information.
- thearcengine.com uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
- You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
- Arcengine requests information from its clients through order forms. This information is needed to process orders places with the company and includes details like Name, Address, Phone Number and even financial information like credit card details, which are strictly used for company purposes. We process financial information using a secured gateway.
- If a client has trouble processing orders through our form or have any issues regarding data collected through the order form, they can contact the company and our representatives will do their best to sort out the problem.
Arcengine does not share any aggregated information with a third party. The same applies to the gateway used on the website.
Surveys and Contests
- Arcengine requests client information from time to time through surveys and contests. Participating in these is voluntary. We do not force our clients to participate in the surveys or competitions and do not hold back any facilities in case of non-participation.
- Information provided through surveys is strictly used for improving our services and the contact information collected through competitions are strictly for the purpose of notifying the winners.